The Yoga Loft Internship Program
- Free enrollment in Fall 2018 200-hour teacher training program
- Unlimited weekly yoga classes
Commitment & Responsibilities:
- The internship will run for 9 months, from September through May
- Attendance is required at all scheduled 200-hour teacher training weekends
- An additional 5 hours of time a week, on average, will be required
- Assist the Director of Teacher Training during the weekends trainings are held for the 200-hour TT program. Tasks will include administrative and organizational responsibilities.
- Assist the Director of the Studio with marketing, event planning, and other administrative, organizational, and creative projects as needed.
- Computer skills
- Customer service skills and awareness
- Creative marketing skills
- Organizational skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Team player
To apply, please send resume, contact information, and answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Why are you interested in this internship at The Yoga Loft?
What role has yoga or wellness played in your life?
What experience do you have with marketing, social media, or other creative outlets?
Please share any additional skills/interests you have that you feel would enhance your contributions at The Yoga Loft.