COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Thank you for your patience & understanding during this difficult time!! If you have any questions about our policies & procedures, please email email@example.com
Checking In Procedures
The studio will be opened 20 minutes prior to class time. The door will be propped open to allow all students to have touchless entry.
- Please sign up for classes in advance through MB to ensure that we have space available for you.
- Limited class sizes to allow for social distancing between mats.
- Refrain from touching non-essential surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be available outside the studio entrance and at the front desk. Please use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Student temperatures will be taken prior to entering the studio with a touchless thermometer (fully vaccinated students will not have their temperature checked). Anyone with a fever over 100.0F will be sent home.
- Signs are located around the studio to remind clients to please maintain 6 feet distance between them and fellow yogis.
- Floor markers will be placed (6 feet apart) for waiting lines at the bathroom area and check-in area.
Designated Mat Placements
- Socially distant spaces for students are marked with tape, so clients know where to place their yoga mats.
- Face masks are required before, during and after class for everyone inside the studio, except for those who are fully vaccinated. Please bring your vaccine card so that we can indicate your status in your account for future visits.
- Sanitizer will be available outside each studio, by the front door, and by the front desk
- Doorknobs and doors, light switches, front desk area, bathrooms, and any other frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned with disinfectant after each class.
– All students, teachers, and staff members will be required to wear face masks for the entire time they are in The Yoga Loft, unless fully vaccinated.
– Every student is required to sign a new COVID-19 waiver.
– Some in-studio classes will also be live-streamed over Zoom. However, the camera will be set up in a way that no students will appear on the live-stream video.