Position: Front Desk Associate
At The Yoga Loft, we strive to provide a joyful and caring community in order to help our students feel connected, grounded, healed and nurtured, both on and off the mat.
We are currently searching for a vibrant, intelligent individual who is passionate about sharing the benefits of yoga and wellness with our student body.
Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday mornings, 2 Saturday mornings/month
- Provide outstanding sales and customer service — greeting and welcoming students, answering questions, recommending classes, troubleshooting, in person, or via phone or email.
- Accurately check in classes; ring up retail purchases, workshops, and gift certificates
- Stay current on all of The Yoga Loft’s class, workshop, and special event offerings and be able to answer related questions and make recommendations.
- Maintain a clean and organized store and studio through regular tasks and chores
- Assist and complete projects as directed by studio manager or director
- Minimum 1 year commitment
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills required
- Familiarity with yoga & wellness industry
- Sales & customer service experience a plus
- MindBody software experience a plus
To apply, please send resume, contact information, and answers to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Why are you interested in working at The Yoga Loft?
When are you available to start?
What role has yoga or wellness played in your life?
Please share any additional skills/interests you have that you feel would enhance your contributions at The Yoga Loft.