At The Yoga Loft, we strive to provide a joyful and caring community in order to help our students feel connected, grounded, healed and nurtured, both on and off the mat.
Current Openings on The Yoga Loft Team
Student Wellness Manager
Hours: Up to 10 hours/week; a combination of remote work and in-studio work. Applicants must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Meet with clients to determine their goals, needs, and desires in regards to their practice, and assist them in determining the best classes/workshops to attend in order to meet their goals.
- Assist clients in determining the best package or membership to meet their needs.
- Support clients in building a consistent, regular practice.
- Be available for clients who have questions about studio memberships, classes, workshops, or events.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills required
- Familiarity with yoga & wellness industry and experience with asana (physical) yoga practice.
- MindBody software experience a plus
- Willingness to be a team player & solid work ethic
- Self-motivated; able to work with minimal supervision
- Sales & customer service experience
- Competitive pay
- Free unlimited yoga classes
- 20% off workshops & special events