Join us for class on the beautiful grounds of St. Francis Center for Renewal, 395 Bridle Path Rd., Bethlehem PA.
Outdoor Classes: What do I need to know?
- Outdoor classes are held on the grounds of St. Francis Center for Renewal at 395 Bridle Path Lane, Bethlehem PA, 18017.
- Please park in the Kolbe Academy parking lot (on the right hand side of the long driveway). Across the driveway, you’ll see a large white house. Walk to the back of that house and you’ll see us on the lawn!
- Flags will be placed in the grass. Center your yoga mat behind one of the flags to ensure social distancing between mats.
- Masks must be worn when coming/going. You may remove your mask once on your mat if you prefer.
- Some shade is available.
- Bring a yoga mat, water bottle, and towel (recommended). There are no bathrooms available on site.
All drop-ins, class cards, and studio memberships may be used for both outdoor and studio classes. Prices in red below will be available through May 31st ONLY! Lock in a lower monthly membership rate now and you’ll enjoy the lower rate for the lifetime of your membership!
*All monthly memberships are auto-charged to a credit card each month. No commitment required, cancel at any time by accessing your account online or by emailing email@example.com.